Just a few thoughts in list form that I would like all cashiers to know before I arrive in their line:
1. I use coupons
2. Many times, courtesy of Dave Ramsey, I am paying in cash, that I remove from an envelope.
3. I know that you are busy, I also know you don't make a whole lot of money and may not like your job all the time
4. I'm sorry you feel that way, I am not a rude shopper, just on a budget
5. I am not trying to cheat the store by using coupons.
6. I do watch the process and look at my receipt and do know how much I should be saving, and the the approximate total of my cart.
7. So I will ask questions or correct you if a coupon doesn't get applied.
8. Don't get offended by any of the above, I can't help it, I'm on a BUDGET!
9. Budgets aren't always fun, for me or you
10. I really mean it when I I say "thank you" and "have a good day"